We offer a full range of business immigration law services in conjunction with our corporate law practice.
Our lawyers provide immigration law counsel and assistance to startups wishing to hire non-U.S. employees as well as to foreign entrepreneurs wishing to create a business in the United States. Our experience spans both immigrant and non-immigrant visas, including:
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- L-1A and L-1B Intracompany Transfer Visas
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visas
- TN NAFTA Visas
- PERM Labor Certifications
- Employment-Based” Permanent Residence Applications
We are able to assist our clients with their immigration needs at all stages of the startup process. By integrating our immigration services with our corporate law practice, we are able to ensure that our clients pursue visa and/or immigration paths that are optimally aligned with their business plans.